CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Bugaboo Birthday

Welcome to MY new blog! I really wanted my own blog and hopefully I will be able to learn how to post my own cards really soon.
I went over to my best friend's house yesterday and we got to card making. Her mom has soooo many supplies and she is always willing to share : ) I chose a super cute Bugaboo image cause they're my favourite!
I am entering my card at Iris's Spot Challenge 21 - Use one of your favourite or most used stamps. I am sad to hear that this is her last challenge cause we just found her blog. This is also my 3rd entry at Kona Kid Krafter's and Stitchy Bears Kids - Anything Goes.

3 comments:

  1. That is adorable! Love all those colors and Bugaboo image! Lovely blog too!

    Thanks for playing with us at Iris's Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice work Miss E. Pretty colours and love the button : ) Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on getting a new blog!!! I'm so sorry it's taken me this long to come and visit you here - I had so much fun checking out all your new creations and I look forward to seeing a lot more!! Keep up the great work! I love this card you made too - your coloring is always so pretty and I especially love the button and the corner punch you used - you are always more than welcome to come over and stamp with us - it's soooo fun when you create together!! Toomie is also hoping to be able to post herself too! Hugs always, Cole & Toomie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking and leave me a comment cause I love comments : )