CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 15 October 2011

A card about ME!!!!

If you ever wanted to know a bit about me......here it goes.....my nickname is Miss E. I like to make cards......I guess you knew that by now. I take Dance and Musical Theatre lessons, so that is why I chose this dancing girl digi for this card I am entering at Children's Challenge Corner. They are back with Challenge #23 which is to make a card that describes you - so fun!!!! After my mom took a picture of this card I added glitter on the girl's costume. See ya soon!

2 comments:

  1. It's perfect!! I love that it seems to describe you perfectly!! Thanks so much for playing our challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes!!! It DOES describe you perfectly!! And that means that it is a BEAUTIFUL card and you are a BEAUTIFUL person....Toomie is super lucky to have you as her BFF! This makes me smile - I looooooove it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking and leave me a comment cause I love comments : )