CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 29 October 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN


Only 2 more days until Halloween! I made this card using a freebie from Bugaboo Stamps. This is my favourite Halloween card that I made so I am going to give it to my teacher! I am being a cheerleader for my school Halloween party. My family does not really go trick or treating....we go to an All Saints party at our church. Each person dresses as a saint or a person from the Bible. I am being Blessed Kateri Tekakwitha. You could learn more about her HERE. We play games and still get plenty of candy. Plus we get to stay inside where it is warm!!!!! I am entering my card in the Fall/Halloween challenge at Craft Your Passion Kids Challenges (a new challenge blog for kids!!!!!)

2 comments:

  1. Your card is FABUUUULOUS!! Wowie! I love that image too and how her hat pops out of the circle! Sounds like a great way to spend Halloween :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cute card!! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Kids and Good Luck!!

    ~Jenn~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking and leave me a comment cause I love comments : )