CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 6 October 2011

A sweet bear

I made this card a few weeks ago. It was almost like a card party! My sister and I had friends from school over (they are sisters too), then my sister's other friend came over and we were all making cards together. The image was one my mom had printed a long time ago and had in our box of digis, so we do not remember where it is from. I did not add a sentiment cause that way I can use this card for whatever I want. I used my mom's CTMH liquid glass to make the flower all glossy. I also chose some pretty sparkly buttons that I let my sister pick when using my Simon Says Stamp $25 voucher. We share all our card making prizes!!!

3 comments:

  1. What a cute card. That's such a cute bear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwe....P.K. this card is sooooooo cute! Great coloring and great choice of buttons too!! I love how you glossed the flower...this is for sure going to be someone's very special FAVORITE card some day....keep up all the fabulous card making and don't forget to give your mom a great big thank you hug for helping you out and crafting with you! You are one lucky girl! xo Cole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry...I put P.K., but of course I meant Miss E!!! I'm still sleepy I guess....and I can't believe I've missed so much on your blog! Can't wait to go comment on your other wonderful creations!!! Wowie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking and leave me a comment cause I love comments : )