CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Little Hands Challenge Blog


Check it out! My mom and her friend have started a new challenge blog for KIDS.  It's called Little Hands Challenge Blog.  Now I am on 2 design teams. Challenge #1 is your favourite animal. Our first sponsor is Prairie Fairy Designs and she let us each choose a digi from her store. I loved the hippos named Norm n Helen Hippo. We even got together with the other team members and made our cards together. I love working at Cole's house cause it is also my best friend Toomie's house! We had some snacks and I got to play for a bit too. Hope you all come and participate in our challenges - it'll be a lot of fun if you do.

1 comment:

  1. Oh.......do I love this card or what??!!! It's soooo awesome! This hippo looks so pretty with her pink tu tu!! I love your embossed paper and fab coloring! Hugs from Toomie, Renno and Cole

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking and leave me a comment cause I love comments : )