CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 12 February 2012

Happy Sweet 16!!!!

This card started off as an entry to Diddydoodles 2nd challenge which is to make a Birthday Card for a 16 year old boy or girl. Then I used the sketch at Children's Challenge Corner and of course I am entering at Jellypark Juniors Anything Goes. I really wanted to make it a Sweet 16 card so I printed up that just using a word document and used this sweet looking sundae as my image. I added some sparkles to make it extra sweet. ENJOY!

8 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love it Miss E! You used my sketch so beautifully! Thanks SO much for entering! I was kinda afraid no one would enter!
    Emma.
    P.S, I love the Sweet 16:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your cupcake in the middle of your card and also the writing. Very good card. Thank you for joining us at Diddydoodles.
    Love Robbyn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay, this is the yummiest card I've ever seen............seriously!!! Sweet job :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool card Miss E so pleased you found diddydoodles, loving your entries this month over at jellypark juniors, love to see so much craftiness, good luck :o).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Miss E!
    This card is so cute! We have a striped challenge over at the La La Land Crafts 4 Kids, but you have to use a La La Land stamp. You should come check it out!

    xxCARLYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. Good luck in the challenge......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. That sundae looks gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Diddydoodles, good luck, NJ x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya Miss E, Its a really good card. Fantastic use of colours and colouring. My youngest daughter, Tia, is on the design team for Diddy Doodles and she has the job of helping to choose the winners every month. Ive been designing and making cards for lots of years and selling them for 5 years. Good Luck in this and many more challenges, you should keep crafting, you will go far.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking and leave me a comment cause I love comments : )