CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 15 February 2012

I'm a DOLPHIN!

Guess what?! I'm a DOLPHIN! Just before Christmas I passed my swimming lessons and became a Seal but I was doing so well in that class I just got put into the Dolphin class. I am very excited. I am also excited about the new challenge at Little Hands Challenge Blog. The sponsor is Gingerloft and I picked these dolphins as my digi to make this card. Hope you will come and play in our 8th challenge. The theme is 'Under the Sea'.  I am also entering my card at Craft Your Passion Kids (challenge #5 is stripes) and Jellypark Juniors (Anything Goes)

3 comments:

  1. I wanted Toomie and Renno to choose this one but they didn't - so I'm happy to see that you did - excellent choice and wow....have you been busy crafting....LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT! Excellent creations -keep up the great work :-) Everyone is so proud of you!! Hugs, Cole xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on moving up with your swimming! Lovely card adore dolphins, thanks for sharing another one of your gorgeous makes with us over at Jellypark Juniors :o).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on becoming a Dolphin!! What a great card!!Thanks for showing us your "STRIPES" this month at Craft Your Passion Kids Crafts!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking and leave me a comment cause I love comments : )