CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 11 March 2012

Ava the Mermaid - colouring digis with Toomie

So we had a DT meeting (for the next challenge at Little Hands Challenge Blog - HOPE YOU CAN COME AND JOIN US!!!). Then I stayed to play and have a sleepover with Toomie. We coloured lots and lots of digis. I picked Bugaboo images and she picked Prairie Fairy ones. She gave me a lot of good tips for colouring but I still like working at her house cause they have soooo many markers to choose from. When I got home I made this card using Sketch #51 from Sketches by Carly. I am also entering my card at Children's Challenge Corner Challenge #28 Use Springish Colours. I cannot wait to see the green grass this spring.

3 comments:

  1. hi miss E. I love your card. you did such a good layout and the colours are awesome. That is so sweet of you to have written about me and my mom.
    see you tomorrow at school.

    ~Toomie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Miss E! The mermaid is colored beautifully and you used the sketch so beautifully too! I can't wait to see green grass either but our dog Ruby digs holes in our yard so I don't think we'll get to to much grass:)
    Thanks for playing!
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card totally blows me away!!! And your coloring is phenomenal!!!!!! You have tons of talent girl - keep it up - we love it when you come over and make cards with us - let's do it again real soon! xo Cole

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking and leave me a comment cause I love comments : )