CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 7 April 2012

It is almost Easter!

I am going to an Easter celebration at my Aunt's today. I chose this digi from A Day for Daisies cause they are the sponsor at The Crafter's Cafe  Kid's April Challenge - I think that it starts today!? They are also the same sponsor for Little Hands Challenge Blog.....pretty cool!!! I used my sister's new BIC Markits Markers...they are my new favourite tool. I also like the brads we got in a prize kit from Emma at the Children's Challenge Corner. I used the sketch #107 at Stella Says Sketch and am also entering my card at these challenges:
Thanks for coming to my blog and HAPPY EASTER! 





3 comments:

  1. This is just lovely and your colouring is brilliant, hope you had a lovely time at your Aunts. Thanks for sharing this with us over at jellypark juniors for our anything goes challenge :o).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! This is so cute Miss E! The image is perfect, the paper matches, and the brads are great! Thanks for playing!
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another sweet card! Love that adorable bunny! Your coloring of it is awesome!! Fabulous work sweetie!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking and leave me a comment cause I love comments : )